Human Primary Cells
Partner with Cell Systems for your primary cell cultures
Our catalog offers researchers the opportunity to investigate cells that have been well-documented in scientific journals for decades. Cell Systems primary cells are exclusively from normal, site-specific human tissue specimens, and available in frozen vial or proliferating flask.
Cell Systems primary cells are:
- Highly proliferative and healthy (~85% viability)
- Isolated without antibodies
- Offered with high cell count (~1 million cells per vial)
- Well-cited in scientific journals
- Focused on vascular biology
- Ideal for 3D and 2D cultures, microfluidic devices, and co-cultures
- Available as single vials, reserved lots, and in proliferating flasks
Each vial will initiate a 25 – 75 cm sq cell culture. Cell Systems primary cells may also be accessed as proliferating cultures in flasks. Cell Systems cells are isolated, frozen and qualified using Cell Systems Certified Media and Reagents which are specified for use in the research environment.
Value Special: Save $200 on the purchase of The System™ when ordering a vial of primary cells at the same time. Discount will be added within the Shopping Cart at checkout.
Acceptance of Cell Systems cells as documented by placement of an order for Cell Systems products by an authorized representative constitutes knowledge, understanding, and binding acceptance of all binding restrictions on behalf of the recipient institution or enterprise.