Human Liver Sinusoidal Microvascular Endothelial Cells (ACBRI 566) - Cell Systems
Primary Human Liver Sinusoidal Microvascular Endothelial Cells (ACBRI 566) were initiated from normal human liver tissue by elutriation following dispase treatment of tissue.
These cells were originated using Cell Systems Complete Serum-Free Medium (SF-4Z0-500), and subsequently grown and passaged in Cell Systems Complete Medium (4Z0-500). They are available at Passage 3 [< 12 cumulative population doublings] cryopreserved in Cell Systems Cell Freezing Medium™ (4Z0-705). This vial will initiate a Passage 4 cell culture in a 75cm2 flask.
In addition to cryopreserved vials, these cells also are available in 25cm2 and 75cm2 proliferating cell culture flasks (US domestic market only).
The functional test of ACBRI 566 for response to recombinant human IL-1ß stimulation in human PMN adherence assay was done in primary culture using Cell Systems Serum-Free Medium (SF-4Z0-500).
Human polymorphonuclear leukocytes (PMN) were prepared from peripheral venous blood by elutriation.
Each vial of cells is shipped with Bac-Off® (antibiotic) and CultureBoost™ (animal derived growth factors) or CultureBoost-R™ (human recombinant growth factors) at no additional cost.
These cells are qualified for use with:
HIV Serologic Test (donor level HIV AB EIA)
|HIV PCR TEST (frozen cell pool by CLIA Licensed Clinical Lab)||Negative|
|Test of frozen cells for Mycoplasma spp. (ATCC method by CLIA Licensed Clinical Lab)||Negative|
Inducible expression of CD 62E (E-Selectin)
> 90% positive by immunofluorescence
Cytoplasmic VWF / Factor VIII
> 95% positive by immunofluorescence
Cytoplasmic uptake of Di-I-Ac-LDL
> 95% positive by fluorescence
- "Primary human liver co-culture with flow and Kupffer cell integration on microfluidic liver-on-a-chip" Mazur (Dissertation thesis) 2015.
- "High levels of oncomiR-21 contribute to the senescence-induced growth arrest in normal human cells and its knock-down increases the replicative lifespan" Delago et al. Aging Cell, 2013.
- "Methods of enhancing lysosomal storage disease therapy by modulation of cell surface receptor density" Zhu and Chen, US Patent 7658916B2, 2010.
- "Cannabinoid‐2 receptor agonist HU‐308 protects against hepatic ischemia/reperfusion injury by attenuating oxidative stress, inflammatory response, and apoptosis" Rajesh et al. J Leukocyte Biology, 2007.
- "Cannabinoid-2 receptor mediates protection against hepatic ischemia/reperfusion injury" Batkai et al. FASEB Journal, 2007.
- "An adiponectin receptor, T-cadherin, was selectively expressed in intratumoral capillary endothelial cells in hepatocellular carcinoma: possible cross talk between T-cadherin and FGF-2 pathways" Adachi et al. Virchows Archiv, 2006.
- "Dexamethasone-mediated up-regulation of the mannose receptor improves the delivery of recombinant glucocerebrosidase to Gaucher macrophages" Zhu et al. J Pharmacology and Experimental Therapeutics, 2003.
Cell Systems cells are available for in vitro research purposes only and may not be transferred out of the direct control of the recipient Institution/Agency/Organization. Cell Systems cells may not be genetically altered in any way without prior written permission from Cell Systems. Use of Cell Systems materials (evidenced by placement of any order for product) constitutes knowledge, understanding and binding acceptance of these restrictions on behalf of the recipient Institution/Agency/Organization.
Cell Systems was created to further the knowledge of eukaryotic cell biology through laboratory research, publications and teaching. Cell Systems provides cells and cell culture products to other research entities - public and private.