Primary Human Dermal Fibroblast Cells (Pooled) (CSC 2F0) - Cell Systems
Primary Human Dermal Fibroblast Cells (Pooled) (CSC 2F0) are isolated from foreskins of multiple neonatal donors.
CSC 2F0 cells express fibroblast markers including Fibroblast Surface Protein (FSP) and S100A4.
These cells were originated using Cell Systems Complete Serum-Free Medium (SF-4Z0-500), and subsequently grown and passaged in Cell Systems Complete Medium (4Z0-500). They are available at Passage 3 [< 12 cumulative population doublings] cryopreserved in Cell Systems Cell Freezing Medium™ (4Z0-705). This vial will initiate a Passage 4 cell culture in a 75cm2 flask.
In addition to cryopreserved vials, these cells also are available in 25cm2 and 75cm2 proliferating cell culture flasks (US domestic market only).
Each vial of cells is shipped with vials of Bac-Off® (antibiotic) and CultureBoost™ (animal derived growth factors) or CultureBoost-R™ (human recombinant growth factors) at no additional cost.
These cells are qualified for use with:
HIV Serologic Test (donor level HIV AB EIA)
|HIV PCR Test (frozen cell pool by CLIA Licensed Clinical Lab)||Negative|
|Test of frozen cells for Mycoplasma spp. (ATCC method by CLIA Licensed Clinical Lab)||Negative|
Vimentin Intermediate Filaments
> 95% positive by immunofluorescence
- "Influence of Fe3O4 Nanoparticles in Hydroxyapatite Scaffolds on Proliferation of Primary Human Fibroblast Cells" Maleki-Ghaleh et al.Journal of Materials Engineering and Performance, 2016.
- "Protective effects of pressurized xenon gas against cold damage in a cell monolayer" Seino et al.Kitasato Medical Journal, 2016.
- "Logical design of an anti-cancer agent targeting the plant homeodomain in Pygopus2" Ali et al. Cancer Science, 2016.
- "Zerumbone induces mitochondria-mediated apoptosis via increased calcium, generation of reactive oxygen species and upregulation of soluble histone H2AX in K562 chronic myelogenous leukemia cells" Rajan et al. Tumor Biology, 2015.
- "Corrosion and biological behavior of nanostructured 316L stainless steel processed by severe plastic deformation" Hajizadeh et al. Surface and Interface Analysis, 2015.
- "Pre-incubation with hyaluronan reduces cellular damage after cryopreservation in densely cultured cell monolayers" Iwama et al. Bio-Medical Materials and Engineering, 2014.
- "Protection of free radical-induced cytotoxicity by 2-O-α-d-glucopyranosyl-l-ascorbic acid in human dermal fibroblasts" Hanada et al.Bioscience, Biotechnology, and Biochemistry, 2013.
- "Cryoprotective Effect of Low-Molecular-Weight Hyaluronan on Human Dermal Fibroblast Monolayers" Ujihira et al. Cryoletters, 2010.
- "Investigation of the Influence of Cell Density of Human Fibroblasts Cryopreserved Inside Collagen Sponges at Various Cooling Rates" Matsumura et al. Cryoletters, 2007.
- "Zerumbone induced apoptosis in liver cancer cells via modulation of Bax/Bcl-2 ratio" Sharifah Sakinah et al. Cancer Cell International, 2007.
- "In vitro Mineralization by Mesenchymal Stem Cells Cultured on Titanium Scaffolds" Maeda et al. Journal of Biochemistry, 2007.
- "Assessment of Viability and Osteogenic Ability of Human Mesenchymal Stem Cells After Being Stored in Suspension for Clinical Transplantation" Muraki et al. Tissue Engineering, 2006.
- "In-Situ Visualization and Quantification of Mineralization of Cultured Osteogenetic Cells" Uchimura et al. Calcified Tissue International, 2003.
- "A rapid biosensor chip assay for measuring of telomerase activity using surface plasmon resonance" Maesawa et al. Nucleic Acids Research, 2003.
- "Novel anti-inflammatory actions of nobiletin, a citrus polymethoxy flavonoid on human synovial fibroblasts and mouse macrophages" Lin et al. Biochemical Pharmacology, 2003.
- "Zerumbone, a Southeast Asian ginger sesquiterpene, markedly suppresses free radical generation, proinflammartory protein production, and cancer cell proliferation accompanied by apaptosis:the alpha, beta unsaturated carbonyl group is a prerequisite" Murakami et al. Carcinogenesis, 2002.
- "Growth inhibition and apoptosis of gastric cancer cell lines by Anemarrhena asphodeloides Bunge" Takeda et al. Journal of Gastroenterology, 2001.
Cell Systems cells are available for in vitro research purposes only and may not be transferred out of the direct control of the recipient Institution/Agency/Organization. Cell Systems cells may not be genetically altered in any way without prior written permission from Cell Systems. Use of Cell Systems materials (evidenced by placement of any order for product) constitutes knowledge, understanding and binding acceptance of these restrictions on behalf of the recipient Institution/Agency/Organization.
Cell Systems was created to further the knowledge of eukaryotic cell biology through laboratory research, publications and teaching. Cell Systems provides cells and cell culture products to other research entities - public and private.